Banner Health ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Banner Health is a nonprofit health care system based in Phoenix, AZ. Banner serves Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Alaska, Wyoming, California and Nebraska. In February 2015, Banner Health completed a merger with the University of Arizona Health Network in Tucson, AZ to form Banner - University Medicine. Banner is now the largest health system in Arizona. Banner's strongest research activities include spinal cord injuries and Alzheimer's disease.
The Banner Health profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and Bundled Payments
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Banner Pioneer ACO
- Population Health Management
- Partnering with Banner: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with updates as available.
The Banner Health profile is available now for download. 30 pages, .PDF, Version 1.8, revised June 14, 2017.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.