Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health SystemDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Founded in 1893, Dartmouth-Hitchcock includes New Hampshire's only Level 1 trauma center and its only air ambulance service, as well as the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the nation, and the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, the state's only Children's Hospital Association-approved, comprehensive, full-service children's hospital.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health System profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Geisel School of Medicine information
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and Bundled Payments
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Medicaid ACO
- Population health: Behavioral health and diabetes
- Partnering with Dartmouth-Hitchcock: best practices
- Affiliations: Hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health System profile is available now for download. 29 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4 revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com