Fairview Health Services ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Fairview Health Services has been providing care to Minnesotans for more than 100 years. The six-hospital integrated health system includes 11 affiliated physician groups, including nearly 2,000 physicians within Fairview Physician Associates and University of Minnesota Physicians. Fairview owns and operates 21 Ebenezer Senior Living facilities, as well as home health, hospice and skilled nursing facilities.
The Fairview Health Services profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: University Of Minnesota Medical Center Fairview - West Bank Campus
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Fairview Health Services Pioneer ACO
- Population Health Management: oncology/immunology, behavioral health and diabetes
- Partnering with Fairview: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Fairview Health Services profile is available now for download. 40 pages, .PDF, Version 1.5, revised June 16, 2017.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com.