Hackensack Meridian Health ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
When Hackensack University Health Network and Meridian Health merged on July 1, 2016, they formed Hackensack Meridian Health, the second-largest hospital system in New Jersey. The combined entity has 13 hospitals with approximately 3,600 beds and over 6,000 physicians. Through its network of more than 200 facilities, it serves most of eastern New Jersey, from the New York border to the Jersey Shore.
The Hackensack-Meridian Health profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016 Merger
- 2016-2017 Strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Hackensack University Medical Center
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Hackensack UMC and Meridian Accountable Care
- Organization, LLC
- Partnering with Hackensack-Meridian: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups, imaging centers and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Hackensack-Meridian Health profile is available now for download. 31 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org