Kindred Healthcare, Inc. Company ProfileDarwin Health
Louisville, Kentucky-based Kindred Healthcare Inc. is the largest diversified provider of post-acute care in the United States. The company has four operating divisions: Hospitals (transitional care), Nursing Centers, Rehabilitation Hospitals and Care Management.
Anyone observing Kindred in recent years knows that it has been transparent about its strategy, which is to provide post-acute care along the continuum of needs in the markets it dominates.
The Kindred profile provides a detailed look at the diversified home care provider, with information you can't simply get from an annual report. Contents include:
- Business Strategy
- Competitive Position
- Organization Structure
- Recent News
- Key Executives and Bio Briefs
Figures and Tables:
- Table 1 Kindred Revenues and Income, 2012-2016
- Kindred Revenues by division, 2012-2016
- Kindred Revenues by Payer Type
- Kindred Home Care and Hospice Brands
- Home Health Market Penetration
- Home Health and Hospice Locations
- Kindred Hospitals and Nursing Center Facilities
- Kindred Hospitals by Net Patient Revenue
- Executive Contact Information and Verified Email addresses
- Kindred Five-year Weekly Closing Share Price
The Kindred Healthcare profile is available immediately as a downloadable .pdf. Version 3.1, updated September 27, 2017, 23 pages.