LHC Group, Inc. Company ProfileDarwin Health
Lafayette, Louisiana-based LHC Group, Inc. provides post-acute health care services to patients through its home health agencies, hospices and long-term acute care (LTAC) hospitals. LTACs treat patients with severe medical conditions who require a high-level of care and frequent monitoring by physicians and other clinical personnel. Through its facility-based services, the company also operates an institutional pharmacy, which focuses on providing a full array of services to LHC’s long-term acute care hospitals.
- Business Strategy
- Competitive Position
- Organization Structure
- Recent News
- Key Executives
Figures and Tables:
- LHC Revenue by Division, 2013-2016
- LHC Locations by State and Market Penetration
- Hospital Partnerships
- LHC Top Performing HHAs by Total Patient Revenue
- Home Health Market Penetration (map)
- Executive Contact Information and Verified Email addresses
- LHC Group Five-year Weekly Closing Share Price
The LHC Group profile is available immediately as a downloadable .pdf. Version 3.1, updated March 15, 2017, 14 pages.