Sharp HealthCare ProfileDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
Sharp HealthCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system based in San Diego. It includes four acute care hospitals, three specialty hospitals, two medical groups, a health plan, 2,600 physicians and more than 17,000 employees.
The Sharp HealthCare profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: Sharp HealthCare ACO
- Population Health Management: oncology/immunology, behavioral health, and diabetes
- Partnering with Sharp: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The Sharp HealthCare profile is available now for download. 32 pages, .PDF, Version 1.5, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us: (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org