University Hospitals Health SystemDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
University Hospitals Health System was formed in 1988 when the single-site academic medical center known as University Hospitals of Cleveland formed partnerships with several community hospitals in northeast Ohio. Today, the health system serves 15 counties and offers the region’s largest network of primary care physicians, outpatient centers and hospitals. Overall, it encompasses more than 40 health centers and 18 hospitals with 3,100 beds, and has approximately 4,000 providers, including 700 independent affiliates.
The University Hospitals Health System profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Darwin’s Visual Scorecard: University Hospitals Coordinated Care
- Population Health Management: cardiovascular, oncology, behavioral health and diabetes
- Partnering with University Hospitals: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups, imaging centers and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information—verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The University Hospitals Health System profile is available now for download. 32 pages, .PDF, Version 1.4, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or firstname.lastname@example.org