University of Utah Hospitals and ClinicsDarwin Health
Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. We empower you with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
Our individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives—anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Click here for a sample report.
University of Utah Health Care is the Intermountain West’s only academic health care system. The system provides care for patients in a referral area encompassing more than 10 percent of the continental United States. The system is comprised of 1,100 physicians, four university hospitals, 10 community clinics, and several specialty centers.
The University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics profile includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2016-2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: University Hospital (AKA University of Utah Hospital)
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Quality measures
- Value-based initiatives: ACO’s and bundled payments
- Behavioral Health
- Partnering with University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems, EHRs and revenue cycle management
- Contact information—phone numbers and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with quarterly updates.
The University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics profile is available now for download. 28 pages, .PDF, Version 1.3, revised December 21, 2016.
Contact us at (480) 305-2059 or email@example.com